How to pay online water bills to Delhi Jal Board- djb.gov.in: You can pay online water bills from the official website of the Delhi Jal Board by following some simple instructions. If you want to make online payment by using Netbanking, debit card/ATM card, credit card etc then you will need to visit the Delhi Jal Board website. If you have any doubt, then you can then you can check below provided steps to make online water bill payment or you can also contact the concerned department.
Official website- Delhi Jal Board
Steps to pay online water bills to Delhi Jal Board
- First of all, visit the official website of the Delhi Jal board.
- The official website is https://djb.gov.in.
- Then, go to the option “Pay Online” in “Our Services” category.
- Click on “Pay Online” link and it will show you “Payment Gateway Service Provider List” where you will have to choose any one link of the Payment Gateway Service Provider list and click on that link.
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to provide your 10 Digit K No to get your bill details.
- Then, you will have to follow the instructions to make online payment by using Debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- you can also register yourself through Revenue Management System-DJB pay your water bill easily.
- For registration, you will need to provide your KNo number, mobile number and email ID.
- Then login to your account with user ID and password and pay your water bill online.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to pay online water bills to Delhi Jal Board- https://djb.gov.in”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on How to pay online water bills to Delhi Jal Board- https://djb.gov.in.