How to check online status of Marriage Registration in Delhi: – After marriage registration application submission you can also track your application status. E-government of Delhi provided you this kind of facility through the official portal of Delhi Government which is edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. It is one of the important and essential documents. A marriage certificate is a legal document which proof that He /She married. Generally, if bridegroom and Bride both are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions the marriage is registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and in case husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Procedure to check online status of Marriage Registration in Delhi
To check online application form status you need to follow some instruction. Here we are offering you some tutorial steps which may help you to track or check the status of the application form. Make sure while tracking application form you must fill right information:-
- Visit the official website which is delhigovt.nic.in
- In the second step: – Click on Track you application link which is available on the top of G2C servicers
- In the third step: – Select service for which you applied. Means you need to select Registration of Marriage
- In the fourth step: – Select district in which you live, Enter application no.
- In the fifth step: – Type the security code in provided box and Click on the Search button.
- At last: – You application status will flash on your computer screen.
Contact Details at e-District Delhi
You can connect with call centre from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM except Sunday
For any other query/complaints/suggestions
Email Id: – [email protected]
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to check online status of Marriage Registration in Delhi” You can bookmark this web page and visit here again to check the procedure.