How to check online status of Income Certificate in Delhi: – The Income certificate is one of the important document which helps you to avail different facility and services offered by Governments. Income certificate required to claiming scholarship and for admission in schools and university, and in any other education institutions. And the certificate obtained by applying to Tehsil / Sub_tehsil offices under Revenue Administration Department. In case you already submit your application for Income certificate and you are waiting for the result or you want to check the status of the application in that case we are offering you our help. To check the status of your application form you need to follow some important steps which will help you to track your application.
- Make sure that will filling the application form you fill all the information correct and accurate otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Applier must be an Indian Citizen.
- Only one can apply for Income certificate who is a permanent resident of the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
Procedure to track online application Income Certificate form in Delhi
- Visit the official website which is delhigovt.nic.in
- Click on “Track your application” link which is available on the G2C service section
- After that select your service “Issuance of Income Certificate”
- Enter Application No.
- Enter the security code in the box.
- Click on the Search button.
- After that, your Income Certificate application status will flash on your screen.
Remember that: – Income Certificate will be issued 14 days (approximately) before the application form.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to check online status of Income Certificate in Delhi” You can bookmark this web page to visit again for future use.