How to apply online for Voter’s Card in Delhi: If you want to become a voter in Delhi then you need to fill the application Form 6. Once this Form is accepted by the Chief Electoral Officer Delhi then your name will be included as a voter in the Electoral Roll. So, if you want to fill Form 6 then you can apply for it online as well as offline. In online mode, you will have to visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer Delhi first which is www.ceodelhi.gov.in. Then you can apply online for voter ID card with “Enroll Online” option. The Voter ID card is given by the election commission to the individual person of India to use this document as a valid identity proof for the execution of voting. The voting is the primary right of any Indian citizen to choose right person as India is a democratic country where the Indian citizens are responsible for electing various members to form a government and to run the country. That is why, voter ID is the very important document in India from the election point of view. You can apply for a voter ID card in Delhi from the website ‘www.ceodelhi.gov.in’ or from the National Voter Service Portal website (www.nvsp.in) in online mode. The Indian Voter ID has your name, Sex, Age and Address with your image. You can apply only after the completion of the age of 18. You can apply in offline as well as through online mode from the official website of the election commission. Through this article, we have provided here complete information by which you can apply online for your voter ID card in Delhi. You can check below step wise details and apply online from the official website of the Delhi election commission of national election commission. If you have any query or have any problem then you can call on customer care number given below in this article.
Steps to apply online for Voter’s Card in Delhi
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the “Chief Electoral Officer, Delhi-Voter’s Search Module.
- Official website: www.ceodelhi.gov.in
- Then at home page, go to the link written as “Enroll Online”.
- Then, a new page of “Login Form” opens where you will need to log in with username and password. If you are a new user then click on new user/sign up option.
- For new user registration, you will have to provide your personal details and user account details and you will have to click on “Create User” button to obtain a username and password.
- Now, login into account with user name and password and Click on Online Attachment at the left-hand side of the Page.
- Then, you will see online application option, click on that to fill online application (Form 6).
- If you are a new user then you will have to fill Form-6. Also, note that you will have to fill this form in English only and sections with * are mandatory to fill.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP in the box and click on “Preview” button and submit the form.
- You will also have to upload your Recent Passport Size photo (mandatory) in the space provided for Uploading your Photograph.
- You can also upload the other supporting document which is optional.
- Note: If you are unable to upload the documents then the Booth Level Officer (BLO) will come to your address to verify the given information, will collect the documents from you.
- Proof of residence: Driving license, bank passbook, passport or any postal letter received on your address with your name etc.
- Proof of Age: Birth certificate, SLC/school leaving certificate (If you are between 18 and 21 years of age) etc.
Customer care & Helpline Numbers
- Helpline Number: 1800111400
- Call Centre No.: 1950
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to apply online for Voter’s Card in Delhi”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about ‘How to apply online for Voter’s Card in Delhi’.