How to apply online for OBC Caste certificate in Delhi: You can apply online for OBC certificate in Delhi through the e-District portal of Delhi Government which is ‘edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in’. The Departments of Delhi Government now providing the online facility for their citizen by that they can apply for various certificates such as caste certificates, death certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, income certificate, handicap certificate etc. easily from the official website of the Government of Delhi. So, if you want to apply for the OBC certificate then you will need to select the residing district then you can fill the online form with required details. While filling online OBC certificate, you will need to complete several steps. You will also need to upload required documents. After filling the online form and completing all the process you can take the print out of your submitted application form and you will have to submit your application form along with other required documents at your SDM office in given time and if everything will be ok then you can get your OBC certificates within next 14 days. For complete details or step by step information about online OBC application submission, you can check below details. If you face any problem or you have any query then you can contact the concerned department or call on helpline numbers given in this article.
Steps to apply online for OBC Caste certificate in Delhi
- First, go to Delhi Government e-District official website which is “http://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in”.
- Then, click on “Apply For Certificates Online” link available on the right-hand side on the page.
- If you are a registered user then you can login it with user ID and password or you can register yourself by clicking on “Register” option and providing required details to get login ID and password.
- After login to your account, go to ‘Apply Online’ option and click on “Apply for Services”.
- You can see several options of services for which you can apply online. So, click on “Apply” for the issuance of caste (OBC) certificate.
- Your basic details/personal details will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details and if everything is fine then click on “Continue” button.
- An “Entry From” will open where you will need to provide all the required details carefully.
- After filling this form check all the details again and click on “Continue to Next” button.
- Then, you will need to upload supporting document such as identity proof, residence proof etc.
- If you left this task at that time then you can also come again and login your account to upload pending your supporting document with “Pending your supporting document” link.
- Then, upload your document and click on “Continue to Next”.
- Then, you will need to click on “Continue to Final Submit”.
- After all these activities you will be redirected to the final submission page where you will need to click on “Final Submit” button and then click on “OK”.
- On successful submission of your OBC application form, you can get an Acknowledgement Receipt. Click on “Print” option to take the printout.
- You should also note that you will have to submit this Acknowledgement Receipt along with all required document at your SDM office and within 14 days you will get your OBC certificate.
Contact Details/Helpline numbers
- Call timing: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all working days.
- Email ID: [email protected]
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to apply online for OBC Caste certificate in Delhi”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about How to apply online for OBC Caste certificate in Delhi.