How to apply online for Domicile Certificate in Delhi: – The Domicile certificate/ Residence certificate is generally issued to prove that the person carries the certificate is a resident of the state by which the certificate has been issued. This certificate is useful in many ways to avail the advantage of Quotas in educational/ institute, Government job, as well in case of jobs where residents are preferred. Domicile certificate is issued by the government to citizens according to the area and state. So as we all know that who important and beneficial to have a Domicile certificate to grab privilege in many of fields. To get this essential certificate facility in Delhi you have to read this article carefully. Delhi is one of the biggest commercial city in India, so if you want to have a domicile certificate of Delhi you must be having your own property / house / land in Delhi from last three year. One can easily apply for Domicile certificate in Delhi through Online mode.
Procedure to apply for online Domicile Certificate in Delhi
Before applying online for Domicile certificate in Delhi, first you need to Registration at e-District Delhi and for that check some simple steps:-
- Visit the official online portal which is http://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Then click on “New User” link
- Then fill Citizen Registration form select one from Aadhaar card and Voter Id card
- Then enter document No. and enter security text in given box, click on Continue.
- After that fill all the other asking details such as Name of the Applicant, Father Name, Date of Birth, House Name/No, Sub-Locality, Pin code, Email, Mobile No and other details
- Upload a Photo and click on Continue the register follow all the guidelines sharply.
- After the form submission, you will get a User Id and Password from your mail or mobile number.
- Visit official online portal http://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- With the help receive User Id login in your account.
- Select Domicile certificate option.
- Fill all the details such as Beneficiary Details and some other.
- Upload all the necessary documents and then submit.
- Take a hard copy of application form and acknowledgement slip for future user.
- Your Certificates will be issued in 14 days approximately.
- One of the identity proof Pan/Passport/Driving Licence/Voters Card.
- Aadhaar card is not compulsory if Aadhaar card No. is not available
- Ration card photocopy
- Photo of applicants
- Residential proof documents like Voter Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School certificate copy
- Proof of continuous stay in Delhi for the last 3 years
- Contact No. and copy of I Card of the class I gazetted officer who has attested the form.
All documents need to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply online for Domicile Certificate in Delhi” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information and to visit here again.